Market Opportunity Assessment
Our overriding aim in market opportunity assessment is to fully explore and report on all of the dynamics shaping a particular market landscape. We can then be confident that we have provided our clients with the most rigorous, defensible information.
Understanding the scale of the market opportunity for a particular product or service does not depend solely upon identifying the size of the market in monetary terms. A comprehensive market analysis may require consideration of a range of topics, such as:
- The historical development of the market
- The actions and strategies deployed by small, medium and large enterprises operating within a particular market
- The potential entry of new players and products and the anticipated impact this will have
- The identified market trends and an assessment of how they will dictate future development
- Sales touch points (physicians, nurses, hospital purchasers) and channels of distribution
- Others, including macroeconomics, regulatory issues and end-user preferences and demands.
This list is not exhaustive; each assignment must be approached with an open mind if all appropriate factors are to be recognized and investigated.
Previous assignments, at a glance:
- Market forecasting and product pipeline assessment for potential acquisition of a peripheral vascular device
- Market forecasting and product development for the in vitro diagnostics market
- Market assessment of a novel marker for use in breast biopsies
- Market assessment of a novel drug delivery device for use in the hospital emergency department
- Market assessment of the antiviral drugs and vaccines market
- Market assessment of the PACS and HIS markets.
- Market assessment of the veterinary vaccines market